Chulu East (6584m) climbing one of the popular climbing peak is situated on top of the Manang valley with awesome sceneries across to the Annapurna II, III and IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho peak and Manaslu. The climb is joint with the typical trek around the Annapurna, mounting the Marshyangdi valley and crossing over Thorong La, before sliding the Kali Gandaki valley to Pokhara. The climb is strictly straightforward and you should be well-known using climbing equipment. Mostly the climbing will be concerned walking roped together, including the glacial crossings.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar 760m.
Day 04: Drive to - Chame 2670 m.
Day 05: Chame - Hongde 3250 m.
Day 06: Hongde - Ngawal Village 3600 m.
Day 07: Ngawal - Base Camp 5140m.
Day 08: Acclimatize/Preparation for Climbing
Day 09: Climb to High Camp 5600m.
Day 10 -11: Climbing period.
Day 12: Base Camp - Manang 3540 m.
Day 13: Manang - Thorang Phedi 4450 m.
Day 14: Cross over the Thorang-La 5416 m - Muktinath 3750 m.
Day 15: Muktinath - Kagbendi 2800 m.
Day 16: Kagbeni - Jomsom.
Day 17: Jomsom - Pokhara by flight or by Jeep
Day 18: Pokhara - Kathmandu (By Bus or Flight)
Day 19: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 20: Final departure.
- All land transportation as required in trekking and pick up from airport and drop to the airport in end.
- Local flight ticket.
- Your food (Lunch,Dinner and breakfast) and accommodation during the trek. Your accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- National park permits and Trekking permits.
- Peak Climbing Fees and permit.
- Well equipped English speaking guide and support crews.
- Food and accommodation for guide and a support crews ,their salary and insurance.
- Climbing guide.
- Emergency rescue service for you and Nepali staffs.
- Your personal wedges and bar bills.
- All kind of bottle drinks.
- Your food in Kathmandu.
- Trekking gears.
- Climbing equipments.
- Emergency rescue charge if in case…
- Personal Insurance.
- Tips to Nepali support crews.
Member Personal Equipment
S/No: Particular. Qty
(1) : Summit shoe La Sportiva Batura 1
(2) : Walking/ Trekking boot 1
(3) : Crampon 1
(4) : Summit Glove (Mitten) 1
(5) : Normal gloves 2
(6) : Summit Snow goggles 1
(7) : Glacier glasses 1
(8) : Ice axe 1
(9) : Harness & tapsling 1
(10) : Jumer 1
(11) : Carabiners (normal) 3
(12) : Sleeping bag (-20C) 1
(13) : Mattress 1
(14) : Summit socks 2
(15) : Normal socks 6
(16) : Trekking & Climbing bag (40 ltr) 1
(17) : Down jacket 1
(18) : 8 finger / descender 1
(19) : Headlamp (Icon or Spot) 1
(20) : Gore-tex jacket 1
(21) : Gore-tex trouser 1
(22) : Fleece jacket 1
(23) : Fleece trouser 1
(24) : Fleece liner gloves 1
(25) : Screw Gate Carabiner 1
(26) : Balaclava (windstopper) 1
(27) : Thermos bottle 1
(28) : Base layer (woolen) 1 (set)
(29) : Water bottle normal 1
(30) : Sun cream 30spf
(31) : Leap Gurd 15spf
(32) : Swise Knife 1
Climbing Gears wich is Company will manage for the team
(1) : Ice crews 1
(2) : Fix rope
(3) : snow bars
(4) : EPI gas
(5) : Rock piton
(6) : Carabiners (normal)
(7) : High tent
(8) : Summit rope
(9) : Cooking pot
(10) : Snow shovel
(12) : ce hammer / adge (set)
(13) : Member high food
(14) : Emergency Oxygen bottle and Mask & regulator
(16) : Quick Draws