Everest Mountain flight is once in a life time experience and we believe it the most amazing Mountain view flight as compared to any other trip in the world . during the this flight you can see panoramic views of Mount Everest 8848m. Mount Cho-Oyu 8201m. Mount Lhotse 8516m. Mount Makalu 8463m. Mount Kanchenjunga 8586m. Amadablam 6812m and many others Beautiful Peaks also the beautiful Everest and Makalu Barun National park . its just such a vast panorama of the Himalaya so that will teach you a lot and it will give you really unforgettable memories and photographs .
specially we recommend this trip to who do not have time for such a long trekking to Everest base camp like 14-20 days to save your business time and who are not able to walk by trekking because of your age or physical reason .
we will guide you to fulfil this dream Mountain flight including champangne Breakfast at Everest view Hotel in Shangboche one of the best Mountain view hotel in Everest national park .
Everest Helicopter Trip Itinerary
Duration : 3.5 Hours
Day 1: 14 peak airport representative will be there at airport to greet you and will also transfer you up-to the hotel. Warm welcome dinner will be given on same day with Office Staff and there after thoroughly brief detail about tommorow's trip .
Day 2 : Early morning 6:30 am drive to airport fly by B3e As350 helicopter and View Kathmandu city from Heli . Mt.Gaurishankar Mountain range . Lukla landing to see Tourists entry door of Sagarmatha National park and Mountains range of around the Sagarmatha and Makalu National park like Mt.Cho-Oyu 8201m . Pasang Lhamu Peak . Mt.Pumori 7145m. Mt.Everest 8848m. Mt.Lhotse 8516m. Mt.Makalu 8463m. Mt.Baruntse 7129m. and the highest Trekking past of the world Sherpeni col pas 6100m. Mt.Amadablam 6812m. and back to Everest View Hotel For the Breakfast . during the flight Break 20 min at Lukla and 20 Min Break at Kalapathar and 30 minutes breakfast time at Everest view hotel and back to Nagarkot Nagarkot for overnight stay at Club Himalaya Hotel. Nagarkot is situated at an altitude of 2,195m / 72,00ft is a quiet and scenic hilltop about 32 km from Kathmandu, very popular as a mountain view point from where you can see the panorama of the Himalayas ranging from the Dhaulagiri in the west to Kanchanjunga in the east including Mt Everest.
Included meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3: After breakfast at hotel our licensed holder guide will take you for sightseeing around Kathmandu valley [Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Pashupatinath Temple] by Tourist Vehicle. Lunch will be provided during sightseeing: Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Included Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 4: 14 peak expedition's staff will drop you to the airport for departure , or either if you prefer to stay in Nepal for more days that also can be done, where you can do other leisure activities such as bungee jump, jungle safari program, hiking and many more. But all of the extra activites will be charged extra.
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 2 nights hotel stay in Kathmandu at 5 star hotels (single Room Occupancy).
- Welcome Dinner: one welcome dinner in Kathmandu with office staffs (European, Chinese, Koran, Italian & more depending on demand of clients )
- Vehicle: Private or tourist vehicles will be used during the city trip.
- Flight: Helicopter Flight from Kathmandu to Everest Region and from Everest to Nagarkot or Kathmandu depend on clients's demand .
- Lodging and Fooding: 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) in Kathmandu, Everest Region and Nagarkot.
- Hotel in Nagarkot: 1 night stay in Nagarkot at hotel Himalayan club (single Room Occupancy) on BB basis.
- Permit: Heli Flight Permit to Sagarmatha/Everest Region and Makalu Barun National park .
- Breakfast: Breakfast at Everest view Hotel at an altitude of 3780m in side the Everest National park .
- Valley Sightseeing:Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambu (Monkey temple) and Bhaktapur Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Guide: Local government licensed Guide (English speaking) while sight seeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Comprehensive Medical kit with Oxygen and mask regulator .
Personal clothings :
1: -20 Doun Jacket
2: Trekking boot
3: warm hat
4: warm gloves
5: Fleece Trouser
7: suns cream 30spf