Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu Transfer to Hotel
Day 02-03: Official formalities in Kathmandu
Day 04:Drive to airport, fly to Lukla (2800m) & trek to Phakding (2640m).
Day 05:Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,446m)
Day 06:hikking to Khumjung (3790m) and back to Namche bazzar
Day 07:Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3867m).
Day 08:Trek to Dingboche,
Day 09:Trek to Lobuche (4900m)
Day 10:Rest day in Lobuche.
Day 11:Trek to Everest Base Camp.
Day 12-60:Climbing period. Mt. Everest
Day 61:Cleaning up Base Camp.
Day 62:Trek back to Pheriche. Overnight in lodge.
Day 63:Trek back to Namche
Day 64:Trek back to Lukla
Day 65:Fly back to Kathmandu . Transfere to hotel
Day 66:Free day in Kathmandu
Day 67:Departure from Kathmandu
Note: Above itinerary period is flexible with the time duration of Expedition Member .
(01) Arrival & Departure : Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
(02) Hotel In Kathmandu : 5 nights in Katmandu 5 star Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
(03) Domestic flight: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu with domestic Airport Tax
(04) Expedition cargo : Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu by domestic airlines
(05) Transportation: Necessary Transportation From Kathamndu/Base Camp/Kathmandu for all Member and Staffs
(06) Permit : Everest Expedition Permit +ice fall Route +Summit Route permit fees, National park & TIMS permit.
(07) Garbage Management : Stool Shipment Transfer, Garbage Deposit fees
(08) Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
(09) Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes
(10) Liaison Officer : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment,salary ,accommodation .
(11) Base Camp Staff : 1 Base camp Cook &1 kitchen Helper
(12) Porter : Porters per member up to BC & Porters return from BC
(13) Staff Salary and allowance : All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages/equipment/food/clothing with
(14) Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
(15) Member Luggage :70 Kg per member for personal baggage
(16) Base camp Dome Tent : 1 VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
(17) Base camp Tents: Base camp foam mattresses, Dinning/Kitchen/Toilet/Store
Tent/Hot shower /Tables & chairs, Cooking gears,
(18) Heater : Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp
(19) Light : 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
(20) Dinner: 01 Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
(21) Internet Service at Base Camp: 01 Swiss Immersat will be provided for Internet service at Base camp ( Chargeable as per use) with Joining group of Seven Summit Treks. Email for sending and receiving will cost extra.
(22) Base Camp Doctor : One Doctor will be standby in the base camp in the whole period of expedition with the joining group of Seven Summit Treks.
(23) Bakery Cafe at Base camp : Bakery Cafe will be at Base Camp with the joining group of Seven Summit Treks.
(24) Generator : 01 Generator at Base camp for Computer and other electronic similar devices.
(25) Weather Forecast : Weather forecast from Meteotest ,Bern (Switzerland) during the entire expedition.
(26) Gamow Bag : 1 Rescue sled ( Gamow bag ) for emergency.
(27) Hot drinking water : Hot drinking water for cold nights.
(01-27) Base camp service
(28) Oxygen: (O2)-Poisk cylinder: 05 oxygen(O2) cylinder for each Member and 04 oxygen bottle for each High altitude Sherpa . Extra oxygen for emergencies stored at Base camp.
(29) High Tent: Necessary VE25 North Face High Tent for Member and High Altitude Sherpa
(30) Mask & Regulator : 01 Set of top Out mask for each member and high altitude sherpa
(31) Permit : Satellite Phone /walkie talkie Phone if necessary in basis of Member
(32) Walki Talkie - 1 Walki Talkie per member (9 Volt) as needed on the basis of Member
(33) High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member and Climbing Bonus U$1500
(34) High camp service : Necessary Cooking gas, Cooking pot for Member, Tents for high camp, high food and fixing gear (C1) (C2) (C3) (C4)
(35)Satellite Phone: Cost for Phone calls should pay as per call duration.
(36) Communication : Communication between Base Camp and Camp II with Radio set in Base camp.
(37) Camp -2 Services : 1 high Altitude experience cook with Seven Summit Kitchen Dinning.
(38) Camp 2- Services : Hot water and Hot coffee at Camp 2.
(01-38) full board service
(01) Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & Dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more the 5 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
(02) Insurance : Travel and High Altitude Insurance /Accident/Medical/emergency evacuation
(03) Personal Expenses: Telephone,Internate, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages,Personal equipment and shopping
(04) Nepalse Visa Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 100 days US$ 100)
(05) Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$1000 ,pls calculate some tips
(06) Extra porter: If Extra porter needed more then calculate US$ 120 for extra porter up to Base Camp per 30 kgs
(07) Rescue Evacuation : Emergency rescue evacuation cost,if needed and all other personal nature expenses
Member Personal Equipment
S/No: Particular. Qty
(1). : Down suits (dangri) 1
(2) : Summit shoe La Sportiva Olympus monts Evo 1
(3) : Walking/ Hikking shoe 1 & Trekking boot 1
(4) : Crampon 1
(5) : Summit Glove (Mitten) 1
(6) : Normal gloves 2
(7) : Summit Snow goggles 1
(8) : Glacier glasses 1
(9) : Ice axe 1
(10) : Harness & tapsling 1
(11) : Jumer 1
(12) : Carabiners (normal) 3
(13) : Sleeping bag (-40C) 1
(14) : Down filled Mattress 1
(15) : Summit socks 2
(16) : Normal socks 6
(17) : Climbing bag (40 ltr) 1
(18) : Helmet 1
(19) : Down jacket 1
(20) : Down trouser 1
(21) : 8 finger / descender 1
(22) : Headlamp (Icon or Spot) 1
(23) : Gore-tex jacket 1
(24) : Gore-tex trouser 1
(25) : Fleece jacket 3
(26) : Fleece trouser 2
(27) : Fleece liner gloves 3
(28) : Screw Gate Carabiner 2
(29) : Balaclava (windstopper) 1
(30) : Thermos bottle 1
(31) : Base layer (woolen) 2 (set)
(32) : Water bottle normal 1
(33) : Sun cream 50spf
(34) : Leap Gurd 30spf
(35) : Swise Knife 1
Climbing Gears wich is Company will manage for the team
(1) : Ice crews 1
(2) : Fix rope
(3) : snow bars
(4) : EPI gas
(5) : Rock piton
(6) : Carabiners (normal)
(7) : High tent
(8) : Summit rope
(9) : Cooking pot
(10) : Snow shovel
(12) : ce hammer / adge (set)
(13) : Member high food
(14) : Oxygen bottle (O2)
(15) : Oxygen Mask & regulator
(16) : Quick Draws