Mount Everest is top of the world 8848m from the sea level . who would not want to reach to top of the world ? your dream will come in true one day . it's the trip of the lifetime never give up guys all the best .
Mount Everest is also called Chomolangma, meaning “Goddess Mother of Snows" in Tibetan and Sagarmatha, meaning "Mother of the Universe" in Nepalese. The mountain is sacred to the native people.British surveyors named the peak for George Everest (properly pronounced “I-ver-ist") a Surveyor General of India in the mid-nineteenth century. Everest's current elevation is based on a GPS device implanted on the highest rock point under ice and snow in 1999 by an American expedition. Mount Everest was once surveyed at exactly 29,000 feet but the surveyors didn't think people would believe that so they added two feet to its elevation, making it 29,002 feet.Mount Everest is rising from 3 to 6 millimeters a year.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu Transfer to Hotel
(01) Arrival & Departure : Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
(02) Hotel In Kathmandu : 5 nights in Katmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
(03) Domestic flight: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu with domestic Airport Tax
(04) Expedition cargo : Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu by domestic airlines
(05) Transportation: Necessary Transportation From Kathamndu/Base Camp/Kathmandu for all Member and Staffs
(06) Permit : Everest Expedition Permit +ice fall Route +Summit Route permit fees, National park & TIMS permit.
(07) Garbage Management : Stool Shipment Transfer, Garbage Deposit fees
(08) Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
(09) Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes
(10) Liaison Officer : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment,salary ,accommodation .
(11) Base Camp Staff : 1 Base camp Cook &1 kitchen Helper
(12) Porter : Porters per member up to BC & Porters return from BC to Lukla
(13) Staff Salary and allowance : All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages/equipment/food/clothing with
(14) Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
(15) Member Luggage :70 Kg per member for personal baggage
(16) Base camp Dome Tent : 1 VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
(17) Base camp Tents: Base camp foam mattresses, Dinning/Kitchen/Toilet/Store
Tent/Hot shower /Tables & chairs, Cooking gears,
(18) Heater : Heater for base camp in Dining tent
(19) Light : 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
(20) Dinner: 01 welcome & Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
(21) Internet Service at Base Camp: will be provided for Internet service at Base camp
( Chargeable as per use) with Joining group of 14 Peak Expedition .
(22) Medical : One medical staff will be standby in the base camp in the whole period of expedition with the joining group of 14 peak Expedition .
(23) Bakery at Base camp : Bakery will be at Base Camp with the joining group of Seven Summit 14 Peak Expedition .
(24) Generator : 01 Generator at Base camp for Computer and other electronic similar devices.
(25) Weather Forecast : Weather forecast from Meteotest ,Bern (Switzerland) during the entire expedition.
(26) Gamow Bag : 1 Rescue sled ( Gamow bag ) for emergency.
(27) Hot drinking water : Hot drinking water for cold nights.
(01-27) Base camp service
(28) Oxygen: (O2)-Poisk cylinder: 06 oxygen cylinder for each Member and 04 oxygen bottle for each High altitude Sherpa . Extra oxygen for emergencies stored at Base camp
(29) High Tent: Necessary High Tent for Member and High Altitude Sherpa
(30) Mask & Regulator : 01 Set Summit mask & Regulator for each member and high altitude Sherpa
(31) Permit : Satellite Phone /walkie talkie Phone if necessary in basis of Member
(32) Walki Talkie - 1 Walki Talkie per member (9 Volt) as needed on the basis of Member
(33) High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member and Carry Bonus
(34) High camp service : Necessary Cooking gas, Cooking pot for Member, Tents for high camp, high food and fixing gear Base camp to Summit.
(35)Satellite Phone: Cost for Phone calls should pay as per call duration.
(36) Communication : Communication between Base Camp and each Camp , summit with Radio sets .
(37) Camp -2 Services : 1 high Altitude experience cook with Kitchen Helpers & Dinning , sleeping Tents .
(38) Camp 2- Services : Hot water and Hot coffee ,Tea and Hot meals at Camp 2.
(01-38) full board service
(01) Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & Dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay more then 5 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
(02) Insurance : Travel and High Altitude Insurance /Accident/Medical/emergency evacuation
(03) Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Personal equipment and shopping
(04) Nepalese Visa Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 100 days US$ 100)
(05) Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$1500 ,plz calculate some tips for kitchen staffs
(06) Extra porter: If Extra porter needed more then calculate US$ 120 for extra porter up to Base Camp per 30 kgs
(07) Rescue Evacuation: Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other personal nature expenses
Member Personal Equipment