Mount Putha Hiunchuli 7246m. First ascent was in 1954 by British team and last ascent was 23 May 2007 by Swish team. The route fallows from Kathmandu – Nepalgunja – Dolpa (Jufhal) by flight and trek to Dunai, Tarakot, Musikhola, Kagkot, Yak khark and Base camp of Putha Hiunchuli base camp.
Base camp to Camp 1 on moraine, Put up cairns for path as it is little difficult to find it. Normally put up C1 at beginning of glacier. From Camp1 to Camp 2, it is possible to use ski, and not many crevasses. Route quite clear, set up camp on rock band.
On summit day from 5,700m, they leave early in the morning about 4 A.M. And weather should be clear. Climbing route is long from camp. Only false summit can be seen from route.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff then transfers to Hotel.
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Official works for expedition and briefing by officer of Ministry of Tourism.
Day 04: Kathmandu – Beni by Bus then transfer to Teahouse Lodge.
Day 05: Beni – Darbang Bazaar.
Day 06: Darbang – Takum Village.
Day 07: Takum – Lamsang.
Day 08: Lamsang – Gurgoan.
Day 09: Gurjagoan – Darsinge Kharka.
Day 10: Darsinge Kharka – Burjunga Kharka.
Day 11: Burjunga Kharka – Putha Hiuchuli BC 7246m.
Day 12-30: Climbing Putha Hiuchuli 7246m.
Day 31: Puth Hiuchuli Base Camp – Burjunga Kharka.
Day 32: Burjunga Kharka – Gurjagoan.
Day 33: Gurjagoan – Lulang village.
Day 34: Lulang – Takum Village.
Day 35: Takum – Darbang Bazaar.
Day 36: Darbang – Beni Bazaar and transfer to Teahouse Lodge.
Day 37: Beni – Pokhara by Bus then transfer to Hotel.
Day 38: Pokhara – Kathmandu by tourist Bus then transfer to Hotel.
Day 39: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 40: Last minute, transfer to airport for onward journey.
(01) Arrival & Departure : Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
(02) Hotel In Kathmandu : 4 nights in Katmandu 3 star Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
(03) Domestic Transport: Kathmandu- Beni -Kathmandu to all the member and necessary guide and Nepalese staff with personal baggage.
(04) Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Member and Staffs From Kathmandu to Beni (by bus) –Base camp(by Porters)- Beni (by porters)- Kathmandu(by bus)
(05) Permit : Putha Hiunchuli expedition permit , National park & TIMS permit.
(06) Garbage Management :Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees
(07) Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
(08) Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes
(09) Liaison Officer : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary ,accommodation .
(10) Base Camp Staff : Base camp Cook & kitchen Helper
(11) Porter : Porters per member up to Base camp & Porters return from Base camp
(12) Staff Salary and allowance : All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing
(13) Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
(14) Member Luggage :60 Kg per member for personal baggage
(15) Base Tent : VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
(16) Base Base equipment : Base camp foam mattresses, dinning, Kitchen, Toilet & Store tents, hot shower, Tables & chairs & Cooking gears
(17) Heater : Heater for base camp in each Dining and other necessary camp
(18) Light : 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
(19) Dinner: one Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
(01-19) Base Camp Service
(20) Oxygen(O2):-Poisk oxygen cylinder bottle for each member and 01 oxygen cylinder for each high altitude Sherpa.
(21) Mask & Regulator : 1 Set of top Out Mask & Regulator for each member and High altitude Climbing Sherpa.
(22) Permit : Satellite Phone /walkie talkie Phone if necessary in basis of demand of Member
(23) High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member and Climbing Bonus
(24) High camp service : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, , high altitude tent, high food and fixing gear Base camp to Summit.
(01-24) - Full Board Service
(01) Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more the 4 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
(02) Insurance : Travel and high altitude insurance ,accident, medical & emergency evacuation
(03) Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, personal equipment and shopping
(04) Nepal's Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 60 days (USD$ 100)
(05) Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$700 , please calculate some tips
(06) Rescue Evacuation : Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other personal nature expenses
Member Personal Equipment
S/No Particular Qty
(1) Down suits (dangri) 1
(2) Summit shoe 1
(3) Walking shoe 1
(4) Crampon 1
(5) Summit Glove (Mitten) 1
(6) Normal gloves 2
(7) Summit Snow goggles 1
(8) Glacier glasses 1
(9) Ice axe 1
(10) Harness 1
(11) jumer 1
(12) Carabiners (normal) 3
(13) Sleeping bag (-40C) 1
(14) Down filled Mattress 1
(15) Summit socks 2
(16) Normal socks 3
(17) Climbing bag (40 ltr) 1
(18) Helmet 1
(19) Down jacket 1
(20) Down trouser 1
(21) 8 finger / descender 1
(22) Headlamp (Icon or Spot) 1
(23) Gore-tex jacket 1
(24) Gore-tex trouser 1
(25) Fleece jacket 1
(26) Fleece trouser 1
(27) Fleece liner gloves 3
(28) Screw Gate Carabiner 1
(29) Balaclava (windstopper) 1
(30) Thermos bottle 1
(31) Base layer (woolen) 2 (set)
(32) Water bottle normal 1
(1) Ice crews
(2) Fix rope
(3) snow bars
(4) EPI gas
(5) Rock piton
(6) Carabiners (normal)
(7) High tent
(8) Summit rope
(9) Cooking pot
(10) Snow shovel
(12) Ice hammer / adge (set)
(13) Member high food
(15) Mask & regulator
(16) Quick Draws